donderdag 10 april 2014

Just a small haul

I discovered a lovely shop in Groningen, it’s called Stardust and it’s a combination of new, old and remade clothes. The fun part is, they sell items that are a bit different from the usual. I waited, for I while before I went in, basically because my anxiety and a lack of money. But last I felt good and ready and had some money, so I went in. Curious about what I bought?

1. Jeans: I didn’t own a pair of jeans that fit and I was in need of a pair of good fitting jeans. And this is what I find. The fit is a bit eighties and I love it. I like the way my bum looks in this. Also, I like the style and already I have worn it as much as I can, which is basically non-stop. 60, -, Stardust, brand: Cheap Monday.

2. Shirt: I was looking for a cropped top in this material, but couldn’t find it. So I thought why not buy me simple basic at the H&M and crop it myself.
14,95, H&M.

3. Shorts: I wanted this since the age of twelve and now finally I have them. I haven’t worn them yet, the weather didn’t let me, but I’m sure I will soon.
25, -, Stardust, vintage.

4. Jumpsuit: I love the colour red so much and with that, people have told me it’s a colour that suits me. Because of that I feel good in it and wanted a red dress, which I could only when I tried this on I could not say no to it. It’s more practical in the sense my undies won’t show if I fall asleep somewhere where I’m not supposed to (this does happen, especially when I’m tired and I can sleep everywhere and in almost every position). The thing I like the most about jumpsuits in general is that they are so comfortable.
25, -, Stardust.

5. Gray maxi skirt with a slit at the front: I saw this when hanging in the H&M and wanted to try it on immediately, so I did and decided I loved it and that I wanted it. I love the fact that it’s maxi, but show a little skin through the slit.
14,95, H&M.

6. Notebooks: My notebook is coming to an end and therefore I needed a new one to put all my ideas and thought in. These two are made of 100% recycled paper, which is good because it means no trees killed specially for these notebooks. I like that.
2,25 each, Dille & Kamille.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten